
Peace is a precious rare commodity
Would that I could bottle and sell it I'd be rich
-----
My baby nephew - the oldest of my five nephews and niece - is not quite a baby anymore at 9 years old. I love them all to bits and pieces but this kid owns a slightly bigger chunk of my heart. Today I read my first email sent to me from him. He sent me pics of their new bunny rabbit Charlie and invited me to come over and meet him. The email read:
Aslamualakum Popo
I just got a rabbit on July 2,2009. Here are some pics! Please show Chachu and don`t show Dadubuji he dislikes rabbits. On the pics it may seem that the eyes are red but they are really brownish. You and Chachu come over some time.
your nephew
After reading it, I wanted to cry like a baby