It was Gibran who said, In only one drop of water are found all the secrets of the ocean.  What a privilege it is for the drop deemed worthy of such an honor. How proud it must feel to be entrusted with such glorious distinction..
But it must also be exhausting for a single drop to harbor confidences of such vast proportion. 
Does it yearn to relinquish its burden and flow freely amongst it's kind unencumbered? I wonder... Or perhaps the noble task of safeguarding the ocean's treasures has become a vital part of it's very existence...

I don't know, but I find myself fascinated.

~

Comments/thoughts/feedback welcome and appreciated.  http://openid.net/get/
Email: iexistence.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.
- Rita Mae Brown
----
Life's ironies amuse me :)

Sometimes I wonder if we're puppets on a string, and fate, the puppeteer. We are pulled in different directions, and don't know any better than to follow where we're led. We hit brick walls or become lost wandering through life's mazes, while it just laughs and shakes its head. Lol
What amuses me even more is when we think we control our destiny... that we can slip into the role of the puppet master and take control of the strings; guide our lives in the direction we want

Then I think I have a whack sense of humor (I really do), and go eat some Breyer's Fat Free Double Churned rich and creamy chocolate ice cream