Sadly, sadly, the sun rose; it rose upon no sadder sight than the man of good abilities and good emotions, but incapable of their directed exercise, incapable of his own help and his own happiness, aware of the blight on him, and resigning himself to let it eat him away.
- C. Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
----
I look forward to my nightly workout routine; it makes me feel energetic even after a day of work. The best part is seeing the results. The exercises become easier; and if prepared the right way, it's really amazing how many tasty food items you discover when you become calorie conscious.. kidney and garbanzo beans for example. I crave both on a regular basis now
But I really miss my rice and pahratay sometimes. Like tonight mama has the house smelling like biryani heaven and the pungent aroma is so tantalizing .. sigh
I just sprayed air freshner in my room, hopefully that'll help curb my craving.
Nine pounds down, eleven to go..