Ilm Fest was simply amazing.. subhanallah. So much effort put in by so many talented, hard-working brothers and sisters paid off by the grace of Allah (swt).. may He reward them for all their efforts, ameen. The only sad moment was when it was announced the ameera of qabeelat nurayn was stepping down and leaving for Egypt. I've only just met her and am so impressed with what an amazing sister she is.. very disappointed to hear that she will be leaving but am happy for her. may Allah (swt) make her successful in all her endeavors iA.
Several sisters commented I looked different. I feel a change so perhaps its easier to understand how others may notice a difference in me as well. Inshallah it is for the better :))
Sometimes I feel like I just came out of hibernation.. that for twenty some years I stumbled futilely in the dark .. seeking, searching to find.. something. Every which way I turned I'd face a wall closing in on me, until finally now things have started falling into place and I'm seeing the light of day... its brightness can be beautifully blinding, enough so that sometimes I blink and want to pinch myself to make sure its not a dream.
The journey to revelation is awe-inspiring indeed.